Due to the heavy rain preventing grass cutting and line marking today and also the forecast for Friday being for more rain, Mr Thomson has taken the decision to postpone Sports Day. It will now be on Friday 7th July (timings unaltered).
The long range forecast looks better for next Friday. However, if the weather turns against us once more, regrettably we will have to cancel Sports Day 2017 as there are no other dates available in the school calendar. Fingers crossed that this decision does not need to be made!
We are sure you understand that decisions such as these are never taken lightly and we appreciate your ongoing support.
Here is reminder of last year’s fun and games at Sports Day 2016…